Thursday, April 16, 2009

hello !

Hi!
Writing class is started today, so first I introduce myself :)

My name is Ayumi Hirata.
I am from Hokkaido, but now I am living Tsurugamine.
My hobby is to play basket ball, listening music, reading books, talking to my mother, eating delicious foods , going karaoke and so on.
(Actually I went to karaoke last night... :p)

Recently, I have been tied up learning English.
This reason is that I figured out that my English skills are very poor
when I went to India in spring holiday.
I can't communicate with foreigner and that made me shocked.
When I was first grade in Ferris university, I neglected my English classes...
So, I decided to try my best in second grade.
I am very serious!!!!!!
I want to improve my grade and take TOEFL tests.
My goal in Ferris is to go abroad, so I need to take them.

I think the writing class is very important opportunity to learn practical English writing,
so I will try my best and I want to develop my English skill.



ayumi !

2 comments:

  1. It would be wonderful if you could write about your experience in India in your blog. We'd love to hear about your trip!

    ReplyDelete