Thursday, May 14, 2009

which do you prefer?

I prefer Hokkaido to Kanagawa. I have three reasons why I like Hokkaido.

First, it has a very beautiful nature. Hokkaido has vast lands, stock farms, mountains, rivers and they are very beautiful. I grow up in Hokkaido and sorrounded by them since I was born. We are healed by them and always be able to feel the greatness of nature. I thought they were natural things until I come to Kanagawa. WhenI came to Kanagawa, I was very surprised and shocked because there don't exist the nature. There are many buildings, people, dirty air, rubbish, noisy and so on. Kanagawa's air choked me and I wanted to come back Hokkaido.. ;(
I noticed that Hokkaido's nature is very special and we should protect them.

Second, there are many warm people. In Hokkaido's convenience store, clerks always ask us that you would heat rice balls or not. They are care about customors and it was very natural.
But in Kanagawa, clerks won't ask like that. I realized the difference of kindness and I was sad.

Third, there are many delicious foods. Hokkaido is sorrounded by sea, so we can eat fresh sea foods. And we also be able to eat fresh vesitables, cheese, desserts and so on. By eating delicious foods, we can get energy and alive more positive :)

For these reasons, I prefer Hokkaido to Kanagawa.

2 comments:

  1. I think so too. My hometwon is filled with nature, too. In Kanagawa, We cannot see stars.
    It is very sad.
    I want to go to Hokkaido. Brcause I like soft cream and kani.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can sympathise with you! I love the countryside. If you need a short break from the city, try visiting some local places in Kamakura, Zushi, or Hayama. It feels like the countryside even though it is near the city.

    ReplyDelete