Thursday, May 21, 2009

What I do to stay healthy?

Health is really important for human beings. We must care about our health, so always think about good influence for our body. I think to stay healty is not easy, but it will be possible by caring 2 points that I will suppose.
First point is to eat natural foods, that is to say not to eat processed foods. Recentry, processed foods are very popular and very near existance for us. They are cheap, tasty, and easy to cook or eat. But they are very bad influence for our body because they include a lot of 'fat'. So, we have to ingest natural foods, I mean fresh vesitables and fruits. They include vitamin, carotene, iron and so on. they make our body staying healthier, and keep good condition.
Second point is to exercise regularly. People of today won't exercise because they have no time to do that. They do job, personal lessons, study languages... Anyway they are very busy. However to stay healthy is base for us and really important things, so we should take a time to exercise.
Thus, to eat natural foods and exercise regularly is a key to stay healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment