Thursday, May 28, 2009

My hometown, HOKKAIDO!!!!!!

I think that my Hometown, Hokkaido, is the best city in Japan. There are 2 reasons why I think.
First, there are many delicious foods. Hokkaido is surrounded by sea, mountain, and green. So people can eat fresh sea foods, vesitables, cheese, and fruits. It is also very famous in Japan, so I proud of them.
Second, there are many beautiful natures. Tourists visit Hokkaido to feel natural scenery. Espesially the place that I want to recommend is Furano because there are ravendar fields, clear river, delicious foods and so on. If you come Furano, you must heal the great natures and you will love Hokkaido!

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Ayumi! This is Kazuko who loves your hometown so much. When I was younger, I used to go to Hokkaido for skiing, and after I got little bit? older, I used to go there for playing golf.( Am I like a Japanese "OYAJI?")(^^)
    I still love Hokkaido and I really want to go to city of Abashiri to see the jail now !!!!
    I wll try making a plan with my friends and someday I will do it!
    I want to eat great fooooooooooods!! \(**)/

    ReplyDelete