Thursday, June 4, 2009

How the weather affects your mood!

Weather is really important for our mind because we notice it the begenning of day. If it is sunny and warm, I become happy and comfortable. I will not bother preparing school tools and breakfast. Also I realize that the day may be nice and wonderful! However if it is rainy and cold, I don't want to go out from bed. My mind is cloud and it makes me sad. Gradually I don't want to go school, so sometimes I absent classes because of the weather ;(
Weather has a power which influence our mood easily. No matter how you are healthy, you will control your condition because of the weather.
Why does it happend?? -----because I think person is an animal. For an animal, they need sun light. It makes them healthier and their condition will be better.
In conclusion, our moods are very affected by the weather. So, I wish tomorrow will be sunny and warm day!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. It's not good to be absent form school because of the weather...!But I can understand your feeling. I didn't want to come today because it's rain.I heard it'll be rainy tomorrow too!! So I hope it will be sunny quickly!

    ReplyDelete