When I was an elementary student, I lost the way in labyrinth. There held winter festivals in my city, and I and my friends found the labyrinth. We were so exited and enterd into it. First time I went with my friends, but we lost sight each other on the halfway. I was very confused because I was too small, but I tryed to go an exit above all. While the labyrinth was very complicated construction, so I couldn't find an exit. I puzzeled and start crying... At the time, I found two boys and they looked the same age as me. I was very shy, but I decided to speak to them. I said my situation, and ask them to take me an exit. Therefore they were very kind, they would accept my asking. I was really appriciate to them, and I could reached an exit. And my friends were there!!! I was really relieve to meet them, and start crying again.
This memory was the most scary in my infancy because I thought that I can't go out from the labyrinth forever!! I will not forget the fear...!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You were so pretty because you cried♪
ReplyDeleteIf I was in your case, I couln't ask two boys becasue I also shy...but you can talk to them! It's good for your life because maybe you can hace confidence for yourself(^^) I think you have a good-scared experience.
Oh, I completely understand. I hate labyrinths (mazes).
ReplyDelete