Thursday, July 23, 2009

Summer is coming!!!

Today, I will talk about my summer plans.
In August, I will do part time job, summer camp of my basket ball circle, and go back to my hometown.
I am working at cafe, and it is very busy in summer. I want to get a lot of money, so I will work every day.
The destination of summer camp is Ibaraki prefecture. I have never been to there, so I'm really looking forward to go there with my friends. The schedule is really hard. First day, we will get up early morning and arrival time is in the afternoon. We may go to beach and eating lunch. After that we will go guest house, and eat dinner. Second and third day, we will play basket ball all day. It may be really hard...x( However I want to go soon because I want to make wonderful memory!
After summer camp, I will go back to my hometown, Hokkaido! I will go my granma's house, meet friends, and visit Asahiyama zoo. It will be fun.
I don't have plan of September yet, so I want to decide soon.

2 comments:

  1. Your plan is very good!!
    You have many wonderful plan. You will become to spend busy summer.
    Enjoy the summer!!!

    ReplyDelete